8mm Shank Architectural Molding Router Bit
Add beauty and style with this classic molding bit. Great for base, case and chair rails. Two flute carbide cutters with ball bearing guides. 1/2" shank. Can also be purchased as part of a 10 piece molding set.
These bits are designed for routing architectural and furniture moldings and trim. Almost all have the profile laid out vertically, reducing the diameter of the bit. These bits should be used in a 2+ horsepower, table-mounted router, at recommended speeds. Although most have ball-bearing guides, guiding the cuts with the fence and using multiple passes is recommended.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 1PC 8mm Shank Molding Router Bit
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- Industrial Quality
- C3 Tungsten Carbide Cutters
- Solid Hardened Steel Body
- Anti-Kickback Design
- Build-Up Resistant Coating
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Note: Light Shooting And Different Displays May Cause The Color Of The Item In The Picture A Little Different From The Real Thing. The Measurement Allowed Error Is +/- 1-3Cm.