6mm Shank CNC V Grooving Router Bits
CNC V-groove router bits are commonly used in CNC routing to produce signage with lettering and other shallow detail. These are best suited to create projects with an engraved design on a flat surface.
The v groove angle will determine how deep you can plunge for a given groove width. A narrower angle produces a deeper groove while a wider angle produces a shallower groove.
Some of the v-groove bits come with a flat bottom to enable you to engrave wide without going too deep.
M3Tools V Groove router bits feature micro-grain C3 carbide blades, anti kick-back design and solid hardened steel bodies. The bearings used on these bits are fully enclosed high quality lubricated ball bearings. These lettering router bits also carry a limited lifetime warranty and satisfaction guarantee.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 1 x 6mm Shank CNC Router Bit
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- Made from high quality tungsten carbide, super fine mirror-like finish for more precision shank size,high hardness, wear-resisting and heat-resisting and long service life
- Precisely machined sharp high-grade steel blade brings sharper cutting experience and reduces chance of burring, little chance of breaking
- V-shaped groove router bits ideal for grooving in acrylics & plastics, carbon fiber, chipboard, laminated veneers, MDF, PCB, solid surface, wood and wood composite materials
- Different cutting edge diameters and angles for you to choose: (Dia. X Angle) 22mm X 90°, 22mm X 120°, 32mm X 60°, 32mm X 150°, 16mm X 60°
- High-frequency router bit set suitable for both professional carpenters and hobbyists