Carbon Steel Hole Saw Drill Bits Set 8/11/16pcs
A hole saw (also styled holesaw), also known as a hole cutter, is a saw blade of annular (ring) shape, whose annular kerf creates a hole in the workpiece without having to cut up the core material. It is used in a drill. Hole saws typically have a pilot drill bit (arbor) at their center to keep the saw teeth from walking. The fact that a hole saw creates the hole without needing to cut up the core often makes it preferable to twist drills or spade drills for relatively large holes (especially those larger than 25 millimetres (1.0 inch)). The same hole can be made faster and using less power.
The depth to which a hole saw can cut is limited by the depth of its cup-like shape. Most hole saws have a fairly short aspect ratio of diameter to depth, and they are used to cut through relatively thin workpieces. However, longer aspect ratios are available for applications that warrant them.
Cutting with a hole saw is analogous to some machining operations, called trepanning in the trade, that swing a cutter analogous to a fly cutter in order to achieve a similar result of annular kerf and intact core.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 1 Set Core Drill Bit Set
- To Korea, Japan : it take about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it take about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it take about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it take about 20-35 days
- Carbon steel hole saws drill tool kit, help you drill different diameter holes quickly and efficiently
- Suitable for cutting wood, aluminum plate, thin sheet metal , thin alloys, plastic and plasterboard
- Type: Core Drill Bit
- Material: Carbon Steel
- 8pcs: 64mm 76mm 89mm 102mm 127mm
- 11pcs: 19mm 22mm 28mm 32mm 38mm 44mm 54mm 64mm
- 16pcs: 19mm 22mm 25mm 28mm 32mm 38mm 44mm 54mm 64mm 76mm 89mm 102mm 127mm