HSS M35 Cobalt Coated Twist Drill Bit for Wood/Metal
Twist drills are rotary cutting tools that normally have two cutting edges and two flutes which are grooves formed in the body to provide cutting lips, to permit the removal of chips and to allow coolant or cutting fluid to reach the cutting action.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 1pc Twist Drill Bit
- To Korea, Japan : it take about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it take about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it take about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it take about 20-35 days
- Straight round shank
- M35 high speed steel with cobalt, super hard
- Smooth surface to reduce friction, sharp blade for fast drilling hole
- Wear-resistant with long service time
- Perfect for drilling metals and wood, such as: aluminum, iron, stainless steel
- Suit to use with hand drill chuck, bench drill, radial drill etc
- Meterial: High speed steel M35
- Coating: Cobalt
- Diameter: 1.0-13mm
- Shank: Round
- Application: Stainless steel, steel, iron, aluminum and other metal pipes job openings
Types of Twist Drill
Short Series or Jobbers Parallel Shank Twist Drill
The drill has two parallel shank of approximately the same diameter as the cutting end. The diameter of the drill ranges from 0.2 to 16 mm increasing by 0.02 to 0.03 mm in lower series to 0.25 mm in higher series. The figure illustrates the drill.
Sub Series Parallel Shank Twist Drill
The drill is a shortened type of the parallel shank twist drill, the shortening being on the flute length. The diameter of the drill ranges from 0.5 to 40 mm increasing by 0.3 m in lower series to 0.25 to 0.5 mm in higher series. The figure illustrates the drill.
Long Series Parallel Shank Twist Drill
The drill has two helical flutes with a parallel shank of approximately the shank diameter as the cutting end, which however does not exceed the diameter at the drill point.
Taper Shank Twist Drill
The drills have two helical flutes with a tapered shank for holding and driving the drill. The shank for these drills conforms to Morse tapers. The diameter ranges from 3 to 100 mm.