We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of every item. Your satisfaction is our highest priority and we always carefully inspect each order prior to shipment.
If you notice any damage when you receive your package, please notify us right away and include a photo and we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We will pay the return shipping cost for any broken, damaged, defective or incorrect product. Please note that for customed items, once you approve your personalization and submit your order, you can no longer modify, cancel or return your personalized product unless it has been broken or damaged in delivery.
Returning Items Purchased Online
At M3Tools™, your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can either return your order for a refund or exchange it for something else. Any return or exchange must be made within 30 days from the date of receipt. Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them, and in the original box and/or packaging. A refund will only be given for the cost of the item. Returns are credited to the original form of payment.
Things To Know:
- Merchandise may be returned within 30 days for a full refund or replacement, whichever you prefer.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- When returning an item to a store, you must provide a copy of your packing slip or order with the item listed.
- Due to safety hazards, items that use flammable liquids or gases, or contain hazardous materials cannot be returned through the mail – even if the item was drained of these materials.
- For safety reasons, certain products cannot be returned if opened – please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some items are subject to a re-stocking fee – see an associate for details.