10pcs 0.6-3.175mm Carbide PCB Milling Cutter Set
10pcs 1.3mm-3.175mm Carbide End Mill Engraving Bits for CNC PCB Rotary Burrs, High dimensional accuracy , chip,removal performance good , sharp chip,suitable for all kindsof PCB,especially for high TG,environmental protection PCB,and high hardness PCB processing.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 10pcs Carbide PCB Milling Cutter Set
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- This set of carbide Milling Cutter is perfect replacements for your CNC machinery, make you enjoy a precise, easy cutting experience.
- Carbide rods and tungsten steel rods, with high hardness, high wear resistance, high strength, resistance to bending, anti-impairment and long tool life.
- Coated with titanium: Improve the speed and feed rate of the tool ,Improve the surface wear resistance.
- Range of processing:PCB, Mould, plasti, carbon fiber, composite board, hard wood,etc.
- Type: PCB Milling Cutter
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Shank diameter (SHK): 3.175mm(1/8'')
- 0.6-1.5mm Set: 0.6 0.7 0.8 0.9 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5mm(each size 1pc)
- 0.8-3.0mm Set: 0.8 1.0 1.2 1.4 1.6 1.8 2.0 2.2 2.5 3.0 mm(each size 1pc)
- 1.0-3.0mm Set: 1.0 1.5 2.0 2.5 3.0mm(each size 2pcs)
- 1.5-3.175mm Set:1.5 1.6 1.7 1.81.9 2.0 2.4 2.5 3.0 3.175mm(each size 1pc)
More Details of PCB Milling Cutter Set:
End Mill Coatings
A very important process that allows the carbide end mill to resist wear is the coating. Coatings enable the cutting tool to evacuate chips from the flutes faster thereby getting the HOT chips off of the end mill's ground surface. Heat is not carbide's friend. In the last decade, the technology to provide more heat- and wear-resistant coatings has promoted longer tool life and increased productivity.
The commercial acceptance of hard coatings for cutting tools is driven by demands on machining productivity, environmental mandates, and increased usage of new difficult-to-cut materials. Improved cutting performance is derived from synergies of machine tool system and cutting tool development. The latter strives for an optimized combination of tool material, hard coating and cutting edge geometry.
TiN - Titanium Nitride
TiN is the most common wear and abrasion resistant hard coating. It decreases the friction, increases chemical and temperature stability and decreases sticking of material often occurring during machining of soft steels. TiN is suitable for coating of tools made of cemented carbides– drill bits, milling cutters, cutting tool inserts, taps, reamers, punch knives, cutting tools, shear and flexion tools, matrices, forms, etc. Since it is biocompatible, it can be used on medical instruments (surgical and dental) and implantable devices. Due to its golden color tone, TiN has found wide use also as a decorative coating. The used TiN coating is easily stripped from tool steels. The reconditioning of tools can considerably decrease costs especially when using expensive tooling.