10pcs Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs Set 1/8" Shank
Rotary burrs are widely used in machinery, automobiles, ships, chemical industry, craft carving and other industries. CNC rotating burr has the advantages of high production efficiency, good processing quality, long service life, and no dust pollution in processing. Industry Abrasive Tungsten Steel Solid Carbide Rotary Files Burrs.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 10pcs Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs Set
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- Suitable for deburring and polishing metal / nonmetal materials up to HRC70 hardness.
- Shape: Cylindrical, ball, conical, pointed tree, inverted cone, round tree, oval, flame, etc.
- Material: Tungsten Steel YG8.
- Usage life: About grinding 400 times.
- Total length: 42-50 mm (As the pictures shown).
- Shank Diameter: 3mm, 1/8".