Roman Ogee Groove Router Bit 1/4 inch Shank
This bit has a cutting diameter of 3/4" and a 1/2" cutting depth. This bit also comes equipped with a 3/4" diameter radial bearing for template work held on to the shank with a metal sleeve. Two flute carbide center meeting cutters and 1/4" shank.
Plunge cutting faux panel doors is a practical shortcut to achieving the look of raised panel doors with less sweat and comparable beauty. Ogee groove router bits are a popular choice for making faux panel kitchen cabinet doors. These bits can transform a flat panel into a beautiful rail and stile alternative. While often used in CNC machines, profile groove bits can also be used in a handheld router using a fairly simple perimeter jig.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 1pc Ogee Groove Router Bit
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- Material: Carbide Tipped
- Shank Size:1/4"
- Cutting Diameter: 3/4"
- Cutting Length: 1/2"
- Cutting Depth: 1/2"
- Overall Length: 2-3/16"
- 2 Flutes