20pcs HSS Single Cut Rotary Burrs Set
Single cut (one flute) carbide burrs have a right handed (Up cut) spiral flute. These tend to be used with stainless steel, hardened steel, copper, cast iron, and ferrous metals and will remove material quickly. Use for heavy stock removal, milling, deburring and cleaning.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 20pcs HSS Rotary Burrs Set
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- Micro drilling or cutting portion provided in various forms,100% brand new and high quality.
- Suitable for wood, plastic and other soft materials, carved, inverted edge, chamfering, grooving, reaming, openwork carving work.
- High hardness, high production efficiency, good processing quality, finish, easy to use, safe and reliable, reduce labor intensity, non-blocking.
- Suitable for wood carving, root carving, olive pits, sharp blade, durable.
- Used by Jewelers, Hobbyists, Craft Makers, Modelers, Etc... Is industrial personal DIY supplies!
Shank sizes of your carbide burrs:
The shank is the mount of your burr that fits into your rotary tool, die grinder, micro motor etc; so to make it clear, it is the opposite end to the working part of the tool. These are usually found in the following shank sizes:
- 1.6mm or 1/16"
- 2.35mm or 3/32"
- 3mm or 1/8"
- 6mm or 1/4"