5pcs 85mm Circular Saw Blade For Wood Cutting
Circular saw blades are the most commonly used cutting tools for wood products processing. Its quality is closely related to the quality of processed products. The correct and reasonable selection of circular saw blades has important significance for improving product quality, shortening the processing cycle and reducing the processing cost.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 5pcs Circular Saw Blade
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- Made of high quality carbide, this circular saw blade is quite durable.
- Inner diameter have 10mm and 15mm two option, it will fit for many electric saw machines.
- Evenly arranged teeth are very sharp which ensure fast and fluent cutting.
- Cemented carbide saw blade gives it great resistance to abrasion and ability to handle high heat for a cleaner and smoother cut.
- Widely used on marble cutting machines, electric hand saws, sliding table saws.
- Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Outer Diameter: 85mm
- Application: Suit for cutting Wood, Metal, Stone, Tile brick flooring, Plastics and Aluminum etc.
WOODWORKING CIRCULAR SAW BLADES
Woodworking saw blades are round circular saw blades that are designed to cut various types of wood, including lumber, plywood, softwood, hardwood, panels and laminates. They can be used in various applications, depending on the type of wood you are cutting and the kind of task you are performing. Blades come in a variety of sizes and can be made of various materials to accommodate different uses.
It’s important to remember that each blade type is designed to make certain types of cuts for a reason. They are engineered specifically for that particular cut and may not work well to make other kinds of cuts in other types of material. For instance, a crosscutting blade shouldn’t be used to make rip cuts. It can be unsafe to use the incorrect blade for certain tasks, as the blade teeth and thickness may not be sufficient to cut certain materials and could cause problems during the cut. Always use the appropriate blade for each type of material.
Circular Saw Blade Types
Each type of circular saw blade is designed to cut different materials and work with specific power saws. Be certain the blade you choose is suitable for the material you need to cut and that it fits your saw. There are several specifications you need to consider.
Compare the blade diameter and blade type with the capability of your saw. Acceptable sizes vary by saw model but the following generally applies:
- Handheld circular saws accept smaller blades, those 4-1/2 inches to 7-1/4 inches in diameter. These are typically carbide-tipped.
- Tile saws use 7-inch or 10-inch diamond blades.
- Table saws and compound miter saws use blades 10 inches or 12 inches in diameter. Like those for handheld saws, the blades are usually carbide-tipped.
- Circular saw blades for metal, like metal-cutting chop saws (also called abrasive saws or cutoff saws), take 14-inch silicon carbide or aluminum oxide abrasive blades.
Check the size of the arbor hole (the hole in the center of the blade). It must fit the arbor or shaft on your saw. Many blades with a circular arbor hole include a piece you can knock out to allow them to fit saws with a diamond-shaped arbor.