6pcs 3mm Shank HSS Rotary Burrs Set
Carbide rotary files are mainly driven by electric tools or pneumatic tools (can also be installed on the machine tool), the speed is generally 6000-40000 rpm, the tool needs to be clamped and clamped in use, and the cutting direction should be from right to left Move evenly, do not cut back and forth, and do not use excessive force at the same time, to prevent the cutting from scattering during work, please use protective glasses.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 6pcs Carbide Rotary Burrs Set
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Shank: 3mm
- Application: For processing of metallic and Non-metallic surfaces
- Micro drilling or cutting portion provided in various forms,100% brand new and high quality.
- Suitable for wood, plastic and other soft materials, carved, inverted edge, chamfering, grooving, reaming, openwork carving work.
- High hardness, high production efficiency, good processing quality, finish, easy to use, safe and reliable, reduce labor intensity, non-blocking.
- Suitable for wood carving, root carving, olive pits, sharp blade, durable.
- Used by Jewelers, Hobbyists, Craft Makers, Modelers, Etc... Is industrial personal DIY supplies!
HSS vs. Carbide: General characteristics
In general, the main characteristic of all High-Speed-Steels is a high working hardness with excellent toughness. HSS tools also cost less than Carbide tools and are often a good solution in ‘high-mix, low-volume’ applications.
Carbide is much harder, so it has a longer tool life and faster cutting data than conventional HSS. But the downside of that hardness is brittleness, so the cutting edge on carbide tools can quickly fracture or chip in certain situations. HSS can really excel over Carbide due to its toughness in applications such as where:
- The component to be machined is poorly clamped
- Set-up is not rigid
- The tool is a long-reach type with excessive overhang from the tool holder
- Poor machine-spindle condition
A rotary burr is a rotating bit that quickly removes material from metal. They make quick work of cutting out or enlarging holes. The right burr set will depend on the materials you want to shape. Tungsten carbide rotary burrs are great for the most common types of metal such as aluminum, steel, and stainless steel. They last for several uses, making for a great, long lasting kit. High Strength Steel, or HSS, sets are more budget friendly if you need to save some money, but are limited to softer metals like aluminum. For professional results, go with the tungsten carbide burrs when you are only looking for one set to last.