1/4" Shank 6pcs HSS Single Cut Rotary Burrs Set
Our offered rotary burrs are highly recommended in the market for the most widespread models of straight grinding machine. Designed as per latest market development, we manufacture these HSS burrs by using premium grade components in various designs. We tend to serve vast clientele base by offering these burrs at equitable price range.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 6pcs HSS Single Cut Rotary Burrs Set
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- Processing all kinds of metal (including all sorts of hardened steel) and non-metal (such as marble, jade, bone)
- Machining hardness reach Is more than or equal to HRA85
- For the most work it can be replaced with small grinding wheel,and no dust pollution
- Easy to use, safe and reliable, can reduce labor intensity
- Mechanical parts chamfering, rounding and groove processing
- Dual Chamber is crossover lines, not easy to block the lines, more suitable for the object of relatively low density material
- Used for fine carving resin, plastic, ceramic, soft metal and stone, fine polishing woode and bone, etc.
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Shank: 6mm
More Details of the Burrs Set:
The correct operation of carbide/hss burr:
- Before the operation, first, you need to choose the appropriate speed range according to the usage speed (please refer to the recommended starting speed condition). Low speed will affect the life of carbide burr and surface finish, meanwhile low speed will affect the chip removal, generate mechanical flutter and Lead to premature wear of the carbdie burr.
- Choose suitable carbide burr shape, diameter and tooth shape for different machining.
- Choose the matched electric grinder with stable performance, preferably brand products.
- The exposed part of the shank out of the chuck shall be at most 10mm. (except lengthened handle, Because it has a different speed requirement.)
- Keeping it idling before use to make sure the concentricity of the carbide burr is good, eccentricity and vibration can cause premature wear of carbide burr and damage the workpiece.
- Do not use too much pressure, too much pressure will reduce the life of carbide burr and its use efficiency.
- Before use, please check that the workpiece is fixed or not and the chuck of electric grinder is correct and tight or not.
- Wear appropriate protective glasses when using.
- Do not run a carbide burr in full of combustible gas conditions.