1/2" Shank Bullnose Bead Column Face Molding Router Bit
This bit can be used to create small chair rails and face moldings. 2-flute carbide cutters and 1/2 in. Shank. Adding furniture trim molding to standard cabinets gives the whole furniture piece an upscale and traditional look. These can be simply used as accent features to stylize the project or to cover up seams where 2-pieces meet.
Commonly used for making edges on everything like slots divider in desk drawers etc. Also used for making bead profiles on the edges.
There are many ways of making bullnose edges like by using round-over router bit and beading router bit, but bullnose router bit is the best one which I also use for my woodwork.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- Anti-kickback design
- Widely used in woodworking, door and kitchen cutting, architectural working etc.
- Suitable for cutting all composition materials, MDF, Solid Wood, Particle Board and Plywood etc.
- MATERIAL: Carbide Tipped
- SHANK SIZE : 1/2"
- CUTTING LENGTH: 1-3/16"
- CUTTING DEPTH: 5/16"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 3"
- LARGEST DIAMETER: 1-1/4"
- NUMBER OF FLUTES: 2
Advantages of Bullnose Molding Router Bit:
- The first advantage is that it is efficient than Roundover bit. You think that efficient in which terms? If you are going to make several bullnose edges and you don’t have enough time to spend then you can use bullnose router bit because Rounderover bit made bullnose edge in two passes and bullnose bit made in a single pass which consumes less time.
- The second advantage is that you can easily get a rounded edge without a small flat spot at the top of the radius. You can’t do this with a round-over bit because it takes time and could be difficult to cut them properly.
Bearing guided bullnose router bit
This type of bullnose router bit used for template (shape, outline) routing. The bearing makes setting fence easy and fast and also perfect for use in the router table.
Used for making bullnose edges of the curved pieces. If you require these types of edges then bearing guided is best.