Print Circuit Board Mini CNC Drilling Bit Set
PCB drill bits are used with power tools to remove material and create holes. PCB drill bits come in many sizes and shapes and can create different kinds of holes in many different materials.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 10pcs PCB drill bits set
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- Precision machining by high accurate equipment
- With good milling and cutting performance, ensuring high efficiency
- High hardness, wear resistance, and intensity; anti-bending
- To removing chips, with big space and small resistance; Smooth chip removal, less heating value, to reduce pollution
- Sharp cutting edge, reduce cutting force, lower breaking rate and improve the quality of hole wall
- Symmetrical cutting blade, help to high effective cutting, avoiding drilling offset
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Shank Dia: 3.175mm(1/8'')
- Overall Length: 38mm
- Size Including: 0.6mm 0.7mm 0.8mm 0.9mm 1.0mm 1.1mm 1.2mm 1.3mm 1.4mm 1.5mm
- Application: Suitable for processing PCB, normal FR-4, CEM-3 boards, environmental protection board, SMT, CNC, molds, plastic,Circuit board, carbon fiber, composite board, and so on
Carbide Mini PCB Drill Bits Set Size:
What is PCB drill hole?
PCB drill hole is one of the important part for multilayer PCB, usually drilling cost account for 30% to 40% of the total cost in PCB fabrication.
In terms of function, the holes can be divided into two categories, one is used for electrical connection between each layers; The other is used to fix or position the components.
In terms of technology in PCB manufacturing, the holes are generally divided into three categories, which are blind vias, buried vias and through holes. Blind via located at the top layer and bottom layer surface of the printed circuit board, which used for the connection between surface layer and inner layer, the depth of the hole is usually not exceed a certain ratio. Buried hole refers to connection hole that is located in inner layer of the printed circuit board, buried hole does not extend to the surface of the circuit board. Through holes are drilled through the whole printed circuit board, which can be used for internal electrical interconnection or used as a positioning hole to assemble components. Because the through holes are easier to achieve in the pcb manufacturing process with lower cost, so most of printed circuit boards choose to use it rather than the other two holes (blind via and buried via).
How to use your PCB drill bit to make the perfect hole?
Virtually all PCB drill bits are designed to spin clockwise. While this isn't a problem on a drill press, many hand drivers are reversible; if your drill bit is spinning but not cutting, make sure it's going in the right direction.
Before you start drilling be sure to fully tighten the bit in the drill. Then you can let the tool do most of the work and simply apply some steady pressure.