Tungsten Carbide Carving Burr Set 2.35mm
With a 2.35mm (3/32") shank and overall length of 44.5mm they can be used in a rotary tool with the correct collet or adjustable chuck (i.e Dremel), pendant motor, flexible shaft, bench press or micro motor.
Tungsten carbide burr is used widely in the shipping construction, auto engine porting and foundry fabrication. With its high rotating speed and hardness, it can machine a lot of different materials like cast iron, carbon steel, alloy steel and non ferrous material. High life service of product is warranted for virgin and excellent raw material which is one of most critical factors to the tools' life.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 10pcs Double Cutter Rotary Burrs
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- These burrs are made of tungsten carbide steel for high hardness and high abrasion resistance.
- There are total 10 pieces burrs in various shapes that you can use for multiple purposes.
- 2.35mm round shank would fit many electric powered or pneumatic powered tools.
- Could cut cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, marble, jade, bone, etc.
- Widely used for carving, shaping and for the removal of sharp edges or corners, burrs and excess material.
- Type: Double Cut Rotary Burrs
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Shank: 2.35mm
- Largest Diameter: 6mm
After processing the workpiece, the protruding remnant metal residual on workpiece is burr, includes flash burrs, sharp burrs, and splashes. Some are caused by plastic deformation in the process of cutting; Some are fin after casting and die forging processing, and some are welding mark and scars, etc.
The burr is not big, but it can lead to big problem. It will directly affect the quality of the product, lead to the whole mechanical system can not work normally, reduce the reliability, stability of the machinery, and even the service life of the whole mechanical system.
There are two common methods of metal deburring:
- Use cutting tools to cut off the burr, like carbide burr, hand files, scrapers, etc.
- Use high hardness of particles and emery cloth combined products to grind grind off the burr, like grinding wheel, disc, belt with aluminium oxide particle and so on.