Carbide Wall Drill Bit 8pcs 3-10mm Set
If you are looking to drill a reinforced concrete wall, it's best to use a carbide-tipped drill bit with 3 or 4 cutting edges. Of course you must always drill straight (meaning at a right angle to your surface). Using an in-and-out motion will help to remove dust from your holes as you drill.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 8pcs Wall Drill Bit Set
- To Korea, Japan : it take about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it take about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it take about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it take about 20-35 days
- Straight round shank.
- Great chip removal ability.
- Drills in different sizes to meet varied drilling needs.
- Made of premium quality material, durable to use.
- Suitable for drilling ceramic tile, brick, block, concrete, metal, plastic and wood
- Type: Drill Bit
- Set Including: 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm 7mm 8mm 9mm 10mm
- Application: Suitable for drilling holes in masonry, cement, ceramic tile, brick, block, rock, stone, concrete, metal, plastic, wood, etc.
4 tips for drilling into a wall
From installing home ventilation systems or vents to running cables, there may be any number of reasons that you find yourself needing to drill through a wall.
- While masonry drill bits can be used to drill small holes in concrete, a hole saw will be required for drilling large holes for tasks like running cables or installing vents.
- If you don't have a depth guide on your hammer drill or SDS drill, you can apply some tape to the drill bit so you know when to stop drilling – this will help you avoid drilling right through to your neighbours!
- When drilling tile, applying a bit of masking tape or clear tape to your drilling surface can help to prevent the drill bit from slipping and scratching the tile.
- To ensure you are drilling straight, it can be a good idea to change your viewing angle. Hold your drill using one hand and check the side angle to ensure that the drill and drill bit are held at a right angle to the surface.