Forstner Drill Bit 35mm 3 Flutes for Woodworking
Forstner bits are unique in their ability to drill overlapping holes, notches on the edges of a workpiece, and angled holes on the face of a workpiece (pocket holes, for example). The bit will cut whether or not the center spur is engaging the workpiece. This feature is unique to the Forstner bit.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 1pc 35mm Forstner Drill Bit
- To Korea, Japan : it take about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it take about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it take about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it take about 20-35 days
- Tungsten steel alloy blade edge, high hardness, nano coating coverage, high temperature resistance.
- 3 flutes design, sharp edge, low cutting resistance, easy chip removal.
- 4 cutting teeth design, 1 center teeth and 3 cutting teeth.
- Hex shank make clamp firmly, can fit most drill machine.
- Accurate hole saw cutter and smooth drill without burrs.
- Type: Forstner Drill Bit
- Material: Carbide Tipped
- Flute: 3
- Diameter: 35mm
- Application: designed to fight hinges, woodwork perforated, plastic products
How to Sharpen Forstner Bits
ou can use any rotary tool, such as a Dremel or drill/driver, or a drill bit sharpener. You will need a cone stone and a cutting disc. The cone stone sharpens the curved edges, and the cutting disc works on the straight sides.
The secret is to remove the same amount of material on each section to keep the bit cutting straight and even.
When you have finished sharpening the drill bit, make sure you hone the cutting edge using a honing stone to remove any uneven edges or burrs.