Titanium Coated Hex Shank Countersink Drill Bit 6-19mm Set
A hex shank has flat surfaces, allowing the tool to grip the bit more securely for greater torque. Hex shanks such as the one in the image above work with quick-change chucks — common on cordless drills — allowing you to insert and remove them without tightening and loosening the chuck.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 1 Set Hex Shank Countersink Drill Bit
- To Korea, Japan : it take about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it take about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it take about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it take about 20-35 days
- These flute countersink drill bit set are machined from high speed steels and are available in 6 different diameter sizes. Size - 6mm(1/4''), 8mm(5/16''), 9mm(3/8''), 12mm(1/2''), 16mm(5/8''), 19mm(3/4'').
- 90° angle on the point for sharp and precise countersinking. The cutting edge is hardened and honed for sharpness. A Chatter-Free,five-flute designed with staggered cutting teeth aranged to insure free chip flow and rapid chatter free cutting.
- Ideal for wooden planks,fiberboard,particle board,plywood,plastic,alumiumn board ,pcb board and more.
- Great for Sinking 90 Degree Holes into Wood and Soft Metals Countersunk Screws and Fixings.Suitable for DIY, Home and General Building/Engineering Using.
- 1/4″ hex shank countersinks are fine for a quick drill. They don’t slip in drill chucks. You can make deep countersinks easily by setting the countersink’s depth stop to allow the countersink to drill more deeply into the worksurface.
- Type: Countersink Drill Bit
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Coating: Titanium Coated
- Shank: 1/4''(6.35mm)
- Size: 6mm 8mm 9mm 12mm 16mm 19mm
- Center Punch Length: 130mm