3mm-10mm HSS Countersink Drill Bit Set for Reamer Woodworking
Made from heat-treated high-speed steel, this countersink drill bit lets you quickly chamfer holes in wood, metal and other materials. It is ideal for countersinking holes to accept flat-head screws, and for chamfering or deburring the rim of a hole in wood, plastic or soft metals.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 1 Set Countersink Drill Bit
- To Korea, Japan : it take about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it take about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it take about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it take about 20-35 days
- Four piece set includes bits for drilling pilot holes for screw sizes 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm.
- Special designed steel counter sleeve countersinks or counterbores pilot hole.
- Drilling length can be adjusted for various length screws simply by loosening and tightening the setscrew.
- Chamfer is 5 flutes, In the process of using, can discharge the wood more rapid, sink hole disposable drilled smooth, screw cap perfect embedded in the surface of workpiece.
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Shank: Round Shank
- Size Including: 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm
What are round shank drill bits?
The shank is the end of the drill bit that fits into the drill and is secured by the chuck. A round shank helps to center a bit in the chuck more accurately. The flat surfaces on a hex shank allow the chuck to grip the drill bit more securely.