HSS Roughing End Mill 4 Flute 1/4, 1/2 Shank
Four flute end mills are used for all end mill operations. The flute volume is less on 4 flute mills, but they are the most common number of flutes. The larger number of flutes allows for a faster feed rate. They may not perform as well in grooving operations, because the chips are crowded.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 1pc HSS Roughing End Mill
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- Used for milling low-carbon steel, aluminum, copper, iron and non ferrous materials.
- Uniform cutting load per tooth assures minimum chatter deflection.
- Fine pitch of teeth.
- Type: Roughing End Mill
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Flute: 4