60 Degrees Combined Drill Bit Set, 6pcs 1.0-5.0mm
Center and spotting drills are traditionally used to make a conical hole for a lathe center in order to make a starting point for a standard twist drill, designed to prevent the twist drill from walking. Used for producing center holds in components or work pieces with require machining between centers.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 6pcs Combined Center Drill Bits
- To Korea, Japan : it take about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it take about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it take about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it take about 20-35 days
- Type: Center Drill Bit
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Coating: Titanium Coating
- Degrees: 60
- Size Including: 1.0mm 1.5mm 2.0mm 2.5mm 3.5mm 5.0mm
Where to Use TiN?
- All-purpose coating that significantly improves tool life by 2 – 7x over uncoated tools.
- Can be applied to all types of tools, including drills, taps, end mills, reamers, inserts, dovetails, etc.
- Materials that can be coated include HSS, M2, M4, T15, tool steels, carbide, stainless steels and other materials.
Punching and Forming Tools, Stamping Applications
- On punches, TiN provides 2 to 10x tool life over uncoated punches.
- In forming applications, TiN improves tool life and lubricity, reduces friction, and reduces or eliminates galling.
- TiN-coated mold components last 2 – 8x longer than uncoated.
- Improved lubricity for faster cycle times.
- Better abrasion resistance when using glass-filled plastics.
- Corrosion resistance when corrosive gases are formed in the molding process.
- Reduces or eliminates galling between sliding mold components.
- Biocompatible, FDA approved for use on medical devices.
- Use TiN for edge retention on surgical instruments.
- Improve device aesthetics to differentiate products from those of competitors.
- Use TiN to extend the product life, improve performance and enhance the appearance of a product.
- Typical applications would be firearm components, knife blades, bicycle parts, etc.