M2-M16 Right Hand Metric Machine Screw Die
Threading dies are used to form or cut a male thread on the outside of rod or bars. Threading dies provide precision in cutting and extend the life of a die by reducing wear. Taps and dies are the tools used for cutting threads. A male thread (bolt) is fed between rollers that have the full.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 1pc Right Hand Thread Die
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- High hardness and durable.
- Die can be installed in DIE wrench using manual processing threads can also be mounted on the die holder on the machine to use.
- Suitable for mold machining.
- Type: Thread Die
- Material: Alloy
- Rotation: Right Hand
- Standard: Metric
Threading Dies Information:
Threading dies are used to form or cut a male thread on the outside of rods or bars. Threading dies provide precision in cutting and extend the life of a die by reducing wear. Taps and dies are the tools used for cutting threads.
A male thread (bolt) is fed between rollers that have the full thread form grounded into their outer diameter. The lobes mold the material into the required thread form and shape. Threading dies are used for either thread cutting or thread forming. Thread cutting can be internal or external. For large volume productions or for greater strength, threads are rolled for thread forming. Threading dies use rolled thread that has greater strength than a cut thread, though it usually requires more energy to roll a thread than cutting the thread.
Threading dies are used in a variety of applications. Threading dies are commonly used in industrial metal working. Threading dies are used for repairing threads in stripped holes or bolts. Rolled threading dies have an increased advantage of strength, longer life, and reduced material cost. Taps are used in motorcycles, cars, and industrial machinery. Threading dies are also used for rethreading jammed pipes.