Self Centering Hinge Drill Bit Set 5/64-1/4
Use self-centering hinge bits to accurately drill pilot holes in hinges, handles, drawer slides and other hardware. Specifications: Accurate drilling of holes for hinges, handles, drawer slides, and more.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 1 Set Core Drill Bit Set
- To Korea, Japan : it take about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it take about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it take about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it take about 20-35 days
- These self centering drill bits put hinges right where they should be in the center
- Four of the most often used sizes for carpenters, cabinet, furniture makers and other wood working trades
- Positioning accuracy, will not shift, the chips will automatic discharge from the hole on either side of the top of the drill, not stuck drill
- Easy to use and install
- Material: High Speed Steel
- 4pcs Sizes:5/64'', 7/64'',9/64''11/64''
- 7pcs Sizes: 5/64", 7/64",9/64" 11/64", 5mm, 13/64", 1/4"
- Application: Suitable for the wood window or door tapping
More About Self Centering Hinge Drill Bit
Let’s start out with understanding the differences between a self centering drill bit and standard bits:
- First, a true self centering drill bit is encased in a metal sheath with a spring actuated design that conceals the bit.
- Then, when the drill bit is placed on a hinge, door strike-plate or other metal piece with a hole the tip of the self-centering bit will recess into the metal and naturally self center.
- Last, once the bit is in place the hole is drilled as normal with the user ensuring enough pressure is maintained to keep the drill bit and guide in place.