Spot Weld Drill Bit Carbide Tipped Stainless Metal Hole
Use this spot weld cutter drill bit to easily separate spot-welded panels without distorting the sheet metal. The weld cutter's double sided rotary cutter blade separates spot-welded panels more effectively than a panel cutter.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 1pc Spot weld drill bit
- To Korea, Japan : it take about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it take about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it take about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it take about 20-35 days
- Alleviates the need to pry and break welds
- Double-sided blades allow for twice the efficiency
- Allow you to avoid the risk of needing to pause in the middle of a job due to dulling blades
- The perfect tool for removing spot-welded panels or metal sheets without distorting the metal or damaging the underlying panel
How big should spot weld holes be?
Start off by drilling 7.5mm holes in the front sheet of metal at a spacing of normally 25mm to 40mm (or whatever the original spot weld spacing was). Then clamp this sheet onto the back sheet. 7.5mm is a reasonably good hole size for 0.8 or 1.0mm sheet. Thicker sheet might require a slightly larger hole size.