Blue Coating Tungsten Carbide V- Bits 1/8 Shank
A wide range of material can be engraved , including: Copper, Aluminum,ABS, Acrylic, PVC, Nylon, Resin, Majority of plastics, Wood, Fibre glass, Carbon.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 10PCS V Shape PCB Engraving Bit
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- Type: PCB engraving bits
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Coating: Nano Blue Coating
- Degree: 10° 15° 20°25°
- Shank diameter: 3.175mm(1/8'')
- Total length: 30mm
Drill Bits vs End Mills
- Rotary end mills cut side to side or in the horizontal direction, lots of mills can cut both axially and laterally, while drill bits that plunged directly into the material only move up and down and cut in vertically.
- End mills are versatile milling cutters used to machine slots, profile, cavities, and more features, a drill bit is used to cutting or producing round holes.
- End mills can also be used to machine a hole, but it requires an already drilled hole, you can use a drill bit working with the material directly for processing a hole.
- The tip of drill bits is often ground in cone-shape, the exception is diamond drill bits which have a flat end, end mills are available in various shapes and specifications, a regular end mill has a flat tip, and a ball nose end mill with a profile at the cutting end. You can choose a proper end mill according to the materials to be cut and surface finish required.