3/4" Diameter Flush Trim Template Router Bit
Great for combined plunge-cutting and pattern and template Routing. For increased work piece visibility, use in a handheld router allowing the template to be positioned on top of the work piece. In a router table, template will be positioned underneath the work piece. Can be used without the bearing as a standard straight bit. 2-flute carbide cutters with enclosed ball bearing. Shank: 1/2 in. Width: 3/4 in. Cutter Height: 1-1/2 in.
Flush trim template router bits work in your router table or handheld router. Secure your template to the top face of the work for handheld operations, or to the bottom face of the work when using a router table. It’s helpful to have at least a couple of flush trim bits in different sizes in your router bit collection. 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. Dias make a good combination.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- Cutting Diameter: 3/4"
- Cutting Length: 7/16"
- Largest Diameter: 3/4"
- Overall Length: 1-7/8"
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Bit Construction: Carbide Tipped