1/8 Shank HSS Titanium Coated Rotary Burrs Set
With our firm devotion in attaining clients' satisfaction, we are manufacturing high quality HSS Rotary Burrs. Our offered rotary burrs are highly recommended in the market for the most widespread models of straight grinding machine. Designed as per latest market development, we manufacture these HSS burrs by using premium grade components in various designs. We tend to serve vast clientele base by offering these burrs at equitable price range.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 10pcs Titanium Coated Rotary Burrs Set
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Shank: 3mm
- Application: For processing of metallic and Non-metallic surfaces using an engraving machine
What Are HSS (High-Speed Steel) Burrs?
Tungsten also dominates the composition of High-Speed Steel. But it’s not as high as it is in carbide.
HSS has about 18 percent tungsten and four percent chromium. And below one percent carbon and Vanadium.
The burrs made from the above composition are good enough to sustain high friction. And of course, the heat generated by the same. It has good cutting speed with excellent edge retention. High-speed steel can successfully limit abrasion.
The most significant upside of HSS is its cost. The HSS tools are very affordable, but they have their set of limitations like other budget solutions.