Titanium Coating Countersink Drill Bit Set with Hex Key Screw Hole
Fluted bits have one or more cutting edges, cross-hole countersinks have an angled hole in the tip which acts as the cutting edge. A pilot hole is first drilled for the screw, followed by countersinking the hole to allow a flat-head screw to seat flush with the work surface.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 4pcs/7pcs Countersink Drill Bit Set
- To Korea, Japan : it take about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it take about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it take about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it take about 20-35 days
- Special designed steel counter sleeve countersinks or counterbores pilot hole.
- Drilling length can be adjusted for various length screws simply by loosening and tightening the setscrew.
- Chamfer is 5 flutes, In the process of using, can discharge the wood more rapid, sink hole disposable drilled smooth, screw cap perfect embedded in the surface of workpiece.
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Coating: Titanium Coating
- Shank: Round Shank
- Size Including: 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm 7mm 8mm 10mm
What makes a good countersink bit?
A good countersink bit is one that helps you get the job done more efficiently.
- You might like to drill your pilot hole and countersink in one go – in this case, you’ll want an all-in-one countersink bit.
- If you need to drill a lot of holes, you might like to have a depth stop in place to ensure you’re hitting a consistent depth, every time. You’ll therefore need a countersink bit with a depth stop.
- You might be using lots of different-size countersink bits on a given project. Therefore, you might want a bit with a hex shank rather than a round shank to make it easier to change over.
- If you want to be able to make counterbore, in order to use a plug to cover the screw for example, you’ll need a countersink that’s the right shape. Specifically, it should have a flat (non-tapered) part at the top, to allow for a straight counterbore to be drilled after the countersink is complete.
For different people, different countersink bits will meet your needs better than others. This is why it’s so important to carefully consider your needs before buying.