Tungsten Carbide Drill Bit 6mm 8mm for Porcelain Ceramic Tile,Concrete,Brick,Glass,Plastic
Gun Drilling: These are the right tools when you absolutely positively have to drill a hole as deep as possible. “Deep” is defined by drill diameters.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 1pc Gun Drill Bit
- To Korea, Japan : it take about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it take about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it take about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it take about 20-35 days
- Alloy head material with stronger hardness.
- When drilling hard material (glass, porcelain floor tile, marble or granite), please use water for lubrication.
- Triangular handle design, operation more stable.
- U type slot design, conducive to chip removal, no damage to the tile wall.
- Ordinary impact drill, pistol drill can be installed on the use, decoration easy to carry.
- Type: Wall Drill Bit
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Size: 6mm 8mm
When to Consider Gun Drilling
Gun Drilling is the process of choice when:
- Hole depths are greater than 20x.
- Holes would require reaming or honing to meet tolerances. Gun drilling requires no reaming or honing.
- With diameters of less than 20mm. Larger diameters can be done more efficiently with BTA Drililng.
Sometimes even relatively shallow holes (by gun drill standards) benefit from gun drilling when straightness, diameter, and surface finish requirements are high. The hole size, finish, and straightness of a gun drilled hole are all higher than with twist drilling, so eliminate a second reaming or honing op via gun drilling may save time.