Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs Set
Our tungsten carbide burrs can be used on most hard materials including steel, aluminum and cast iron, all types of stone, ceramic, porcelain, hard wood, acrylics, fibreglass and reinforced plastics. When used on soft metals such as gold, platinum and silver, carbide burrs are perfect as they will last for a long time with no breaking or chipping.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 1 pc Step Drill Bit
- To Korea, Japan : it takes about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it takes about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it takes about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it takes about 20-35 days
- Type: Double cut rotary burrs
- Material: Carbide
- Coating: Nano Blue Coating
- Shank: 3mm
- Largest Diameter: 6mm
- Application: The carbide alloy rotary file use is extremely widespread, appies in the mold processing manufacture. Machine parts bevel edge, inverted round and trench processing, The clean-up casting, forging, weldment's edge, Burr and welded joint, pipeline, impeller passage's light entire processing, metal and nonmetallic material(bone jade .stone)industrial art carving.
What Carbide Burr cut should you choose?
Single cut (one flute) carbide burrs have a right handed (up cut) spiral flute. Single cut is used with stainless steel, hardened steel, copper, cast iron and ferrous metals and will remove material quickly with a smooth finish. Use for heavy stock removal, milling, deburring and cleaning.
- Heavy removal of material
- Creates long chips
Use double cut carbide burrs on ferrous and non ferrous metals, aluminium, soft steel and also for all non-metal materials such as stone, plastics, hard wood and ceramic. This cut has more cutting edges and will remove material faster. Double cut also called Diamond Cut or Cross Cut (2 flutes cut across each other) and will leave a smoother finish than single cut due to producing smaller chips as they cut away the material. Use double cut for medium-light stock removal, deburring, finishing and cleaning. Double cut carbide burrs are most popular and work for most applications.
- Medium- light removal of material
- Fine finishing
- Smooth finish
- Creates small chips