Wood Metal Drilling Tools Hole Core Cutter Hole Saw
Cutting a perfectly round hole in wood, plastic, metal, or even ceramic tile requires a specialized type of cutting tool—the hole saw. A hole saw is a ring-shaped saw blade measuring from less than 1 inch up to 4 inches in diameter and includes a bit that attaches to a standard cordless or corded drill. The blade features high-speed steel teeth that can cut perfectly round holes through materials ranging from metal to wood. A standard drill bit at the center of the hole saw serves as a pilot to center the blade over the material.
Package & Shipping:
- Free shipping all over the world
- 1 Set Hole Saw Set
- To Korea, Japan : it take about 7-10 days
- To USA, CA, Spain, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and Netherlands: it take about 12 - 20days
- To other European countries and Ukraine,Belarus,Russian Federation: it take about 15-30 days
- To other countries: it take about 20-35 days
- Type: Hole Saw Drill
- Material: High Carbon Steel
- 5pcs Set: 64mm 76mm 89mm 102mm 127mm
- 8pcs Set: 19mm 22mm 28mm 32mm 38mm 44mm 54mm 64mm
- 13pcs Set: 19mm 22mm 25mm 28mm 32mm 38mm 44mm 54mm 64mm 76mm 89mm 102mm 127mm
- Application: Suitable for cutting Wood, Medium density fiberboard.Aluminum Brass etc.
FAQs About Hole Saw Set
If you’re still wondering about how hole saws work, then read on for answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about these tools.
Q: Can you use a hole saw without a pilot bit?
You do not have to use a pilot bit with a hole saw; however, it is challenging to center a hole saw without using a pilot bit as a guide.
Q: Will a hole saw cut through stainless steel?
A good bimetal hole saw will cut through hard materials, such as thin-gauge steel and stainless steel.
Q: Can a hole saw cut metal?
A hole saw will cut through thin-gauge metal materials like aluminum and steel. When possible, use oil or water to lubricate the surface to prevent the bit from overheating, which can damage the bit.